Fuwa-Fuwa Time (Light & Fluffy Time)


Kimi wo miteru to itsu mo HAATO DOKI☆DOKI
When I look at you my heart always goes thump☆thump
Yureru omoi ha MASHUMARO mitai ni fuwa☆fuwa
Like a marshmallow my swaying feelings are light☆and☆fluffy
Itsumo ganbaru kimi no yokogao
Even though I’m continuously looking at your diligent profile
Zutto mitete mo kidzukanai yo ne
You don’t notice
Yume no naka nara futari no kyori chijimerareru no ni na
Even if it’s just a dream I can close the distance between the two of us

Aa kamisama onegai
O God please
Futari dake no Dream Time kudasai☆
Give me Dream Time just between the two of us☆
Oki ni iri no usachan daite konya mo oyasumi♪
Holding my favorite bunny I go to sleep again tonight♪

Fuwa fuwa TAIMU Fuwa fuwa TAIMU Fuwa fuwa TAIMU
Light and fluffy time, Light and fluffy time, Light and fluffy time

Futoshita shigusa ni kyou mo HAATO ZUKI★ZUKI
Impulsively my heart throbs painfully again today
Sarige na egao wo fukayomi shisugite Over heat!
Reading too much into your dry smile I Overheat!
Itsu ka me ni shita kimi no maji kao
Someday your serious face that I witnessed before
Hitomi tojite mo ukande kuru yo
Will come floating along even if I close me eyes
Yume de ii kara futari dake no Sweet time hoshii no
Because it’s okay in a dream I want Sweet time between just the two of us

Aa kamisama doushite
O God why
Suki ni naru hodo Dream night setsunai no
Is it painful to fall head over heels in love during Dream night
Totteoki no kumachan dashita shi konya ha daijoubu kana?
If I take out my precious teddy bear I wonder if I will be fine tonight?

Mo sukoshi yuuki furutte
If I show a little courage
Shizen ni hanaseba
And talk naturally
Nani ka ga kawaru no kana?
I wonder if anything will change
Sonna ki suru kedo
I feel like that but…

(Dakedo sore ga ichiban muzukashii no yo
(But that’s the hardest part
Hanashi no kikkake toka doushiyo
How do I find a chance to talk
Teka dandori kangaeteru jiten de zenzen shizen ja nai yo ne
Y’know by the time I think about what to say it’s completely unnatural
Aa mou iiya nechao nechao nechao~!)
Oh geez, no! Time to sleep, sleep, sleep~!)


Aa kamisama onegai
O God please
Ichido dake no Miracle Time kudasai!
Just this once please give me Miracle time
Moshi sunnari hanasereba sono ato ha… dou ni ka naru yo ne
If I could say it smoothly, afterward…something or another will change

Fuwa fuwa TAIMU Fuwa fuwa TAIMU Fuwa fuwa TAIMU

Light and fluffy time, Light and fluffy time, Light and fluffy time

P/S :
Kalau nak tengok seiyuu nyanyi sambil main alat muzik, klik di sini

0 doa buatku makin comel:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...